2011-04-25

Gas Tank empty!

Sigh, must rant about work!

I feel like the Go-To person for every single thing in my projects lately. And all projects are very critical, very stressful and very rushed.

Help, my gas tank is empty! Getting sick so often nowadays too. Need to recharge, need to be motivated, need to destress!

I wanted to kick some of my colleagues' asses because I felt that they were not doing the right thing. But my boss said, don't rock the boat and I should crack my head to think about how we can all work together according to our strengths. Sigh, sometimes I wish the bosses would crack their heads and just give us some specific instructions to follow. It's so tiring to keep doing the thinking and managing in my own head. I am tired of leading, and I long to be a follower for a change!

Rant, rant, rant!

......
......
....
....
...
...
..
..
.
.

Ok.... it's out of my system. Back to the tough and trying daily grind. Put on my happy face, try to be look more mature than I really am, try to sound smarter than I really am, and become the Go-To guy again.

Definitely need to ask for more advice from friends and family on how to refill my gas tank.



Grr... Angry! Tank Empty! Grr!

No comments:

Observations of an Incredible Person! Positive self talk is half the battle!